Fading Innocence
You are viewing this forum as a guest. If you aren't a member, register and read the rules to start role playing! ^^,
Fading Innocence
You are viewing this forum as a guest. If you aren't a member, register and read the rules to start role playing! ^^,
Fading Innocence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Innocence

The fight between Exorcists and Akuma is never ending. Or so it seems in the end of the nineteenth century. The Noah and the akuma are ready to destroy all of the 109 pieces of innocence that are scattered around the world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Errol Rina

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loho
Admin
Loho

Experience : 10466

Info
Character Name: Errol Rina
Affiliation: Black Order, Excorist
Anti-Akuma Weapon/Noah Power/Akuma Abilites:

Errol Rina Empty
PostSubject: Errol Rina   Errol Rina I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:52 pm

Name: Errol Rina

Nationality: French

Appearance: Errol Rina Anime_Cuty

Height & Weight: 158 cm -- 49 kg

Personality: Not your normal kind and soft-hearted type of girl, she's very determined and harsh on people when they are against her. Changing sides quickly, she's not very much made up. Intelligent and brave, yet Errol never shows it, not even to her own. Very much of a lurker, she learns quicker by being quiet.

Family: When she was yet born, Errol had four older brothers, two younger, two older sisters, three younger. She had a nice mother and brave father. Her Aunt Macy and Uncle Fron lived with them then. Now, her aunt and uncle have divorced. Aunt Macy, her younger siblings, and her father are left in their family. One of her brother and sisters (younger), had died.

History: Errol had always been trained. Her father was in the Navy, Army, and had learned karate. He wanted that passed into someone, and found she had a heart for it. She had begun at age 5 and worked her way through the years. When she had reached Middle School, Errol focused in her studies and achieved many things, never missing anything. All, except her mother and siblings. But that was what had kept her going.

Dislikes: Laziness, Delays, Actually Fighting, Forgetting, Not Knowing Something

Anti-Akuma Weapon: Errol's Anti-Akuma weapon is a Elemental Bow and Arrows Set. Whatever her enemy, her bows and arrows will turn into water they are not immune towards. So, it changes elements.

Synchro Rate: 90%

Basic Ability: Fire Arrows~ Errol's Anti - Akuma weapon turns into fire arrows, the second-strongest element, and shoots them at targets.
Sword Duel~ Two swords clash together to make the handle a jointed one, with two sword points. Then Errol holds it and can charge at two people at once.

Intermediate Ability: Violent Storm~ A group of ten ninja stars form together to make one giant ninja star. Then they swirl so fast, it looks like a tornado and it goes to wherever Errol demands it to.
Bow-Boomerang~ The Bow becomes a boomerang with spikes. It gets thrown at enemies, and coming back it turns back into the Bow.

Advanced Ability: Jack-In-The-Box~ Errol turns the handle of the Jack-In-The-Box. When the last note plays, a monstrous Jack jumps out and attacks the enemies, moving around by the feet grown out from the bottom.
Chain Saviour~ Errol gets her chains, joins them together, and swishes them or throws them at her enemies.

Extra Info:

Last edited by Loho on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Finished Up Charrie)
Back to top Go down
time12108
Owner
time12108

Experience : 10545

Info
Character Name: Asahi Rikki
Affiliation: Black Order; Excorist

Errol Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errol Rina   Errol Rina I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Approved.

Which Excorist team will Errol be a part of?
Back to top Go down
http://newgenouran.proboards.com/index.cgi
Loho
Admin
Loho

Info

Errol Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errol Rina   Errol Rina I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:11 pm

Black Order.
Back to top Go down
time12108
Owner
time12108

Info

Errol Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errol Rina   Errol Rina I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:25 pm

I meant between Froi, Cross, Cloud, and Winters.
Back to top Go down
Loho
Admin
Loho

Info

Errol Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errol Rina   Errol Rina I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Oops, sorry. Winters.
Back to top Go down
time12108
Owner
time12108

Info

Errol Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errol Rina   Errol Rina I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:58 pm

Kay ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Errol Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errol Rina   Errol Rina I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Errol Rina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Innocence :: Character Hub :: Exorcists-
Jump to: