Fading Innocence
You are viewing this forum as a guest. If you aren't a member, register and read the rules to start role playing! ^^,
Fading Innocence
You are viewing this forum as a guest. If you aren't a member, register and read the rules to start role playing! ^^,
Fading Innocence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Innocence

The fight between Exorcists and Akuma is never ending. Or so it seems in the end of the nineteenth century. The Noah and the akuma are ready to destroy all of the 109 pieces of innocence that are scattered around the world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kira's Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
time12108
Owner
time12108

Experience : 10487

Info
Character Name: Asahi Rikki
Affiliation: Black Order; Excorist
Anti-Akuma Weapon/Noah Power/Akuma Abilites:

Kira's Story Empty
PostSubject: Kira's Story   Kira's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:10 pm

A seven year-old boy with dark grey hair was curled up in the corner of a large room. His parents stood in the middle fighting when his grandmother came in. His grandmother had always claimed to be a witch. His parents never believed her. Kira and his sister had though. His grandmother looked at him and gave him a small loving smile before she yelled, "You two should be disgusted with yourselves. Your scaring your little boy, and this fighting drove your daughtr away."

Kira's parents stopped shouting at each other and started shouting at his grandmother. His grandmother had never been a patient woman. She gave Kira a look that said, 'I-hope-you-forgive-me-someday.' Kira just stared at her in confusion. His grandmother with a sad smile whispered, "With the Devil's power I ask you to take away all they care about."

A scream filled the snowy night. Kira's parents fell to the ground, and his grandmother turned to him. "I'm sorry, Rara. There is always a payment," she whispered just loud enough for the little boy to hear. A second later she disappeared in black flames. The second she disappeared a man in all black with fiery red hair and pale skin appeared. He watched Kira's parents as they laid on the ground unconscious. He then turned to Kira.

"Little boy, you are a part of the old fool's spell. Huh... the price is large when you call upon my power. She should have remembered that. You don't have her magical powers, so I'll give you something to remember this night by," the man said with a manical laugh he disappeared in the same black flames that had taken Kira's grandmother. Kira's scream pierced the night as soon as the last of the flames disappeared.

~~~~

The next morning Kira's parents had woken up not remembering anything. They walked out of the house together, and they never saw Kira or Rima or each other again. Apparently Rima had heard from their grandmother since right after they left she searched every inch of the house for Kira. She found him still huddled in the corner from the night before.

The seventeen year-old's heart broke. Kira had bandages over his left eye, and tears were still falling down his face. She picked the little boy up, and they left the house. They didn't return there again, and they never went looking for their parents. Rima took care of Kira while attending college and learning how to control her magical powers with their grandmother's familiar. They had moved in with their grandmother's brother.

Kira unwrapped his eye about a week after the incident. The eye was still dark purple, but the part that was normally white was dark grey. He screamed at the sight. His sister had to calm him down. Kira decided later that with the new eye he needed a new appearance. He talked his sister into letting him change his hair color. She agreed after getting the kicked puppy look from her younger brother.
Back to top Go down
http://newgenouran.proboards.com/index.cgi
Loho
Admin
Loho

Experience : 10408

Info
Character Name: Errol Rina
Affiliation: Black Order, Excorist

Kira's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira's Story   Kira's Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:49 pm

I think that's really good. You should continue (if you find a way to) and I'll see if I still like it.
Back to top Go down
time12108
Owner
time12108

Experience : 10487

Info
Character Name: Asahi Rikki
Affiliation: Black Order; Excorist

Kira's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira's Story   Kira's Story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Hehe... Thanks, Inu. I won't be continueing this. I'll be adding more of Kira's story every now and then though.
Back to top Go down
http://newgenouran.proboards.com/index.cgi
Loho
Admin
Loho

Experience : 10408

Info
Character Name: Errol Rina
Affiliation: Black Order, Excorist

Kira's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira's Story   Kira's Story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:57 pm

All right. I really like it, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kira's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira's Story   Kira's Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kira's Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fading Innocence :: Other :: Fanart/Fanfiction-
Jump to: